Thursday, April 1, 2010

Burden of Paying for Health Care Will Fall on the Middle Class



Renown Washington, D.C. financial planner and author, Ric Edelman, postulates that the tax burden for the health care will fall on the middle class. His message: Obamacare will make life harder for the middle class. I agree with him. How could it be otherwise? They are the cash cow that pays for every brain fart Congress dreams up.

For an even more explicit and lengthy accounting of all the taxes and fees, this past weekend's radio show can be found at http://ricedelman.com/cs/radio_show/past_shows?id=673.

We are in deep do-do.

2 comments:

  1. His posting of past shows is a tremendous resource for people with financial planning questions. I had just listened to this episode the other night and was astounded as he recited all the taxes. Thankfully I don't go to tanning salons!
    As a rule I wait until a final bill is presented before I try to start figuring these things out. Obviously, I knew it would cost a lot to insure 35 million people but yikes!!!!!!!!
    It is not easy to stay optimistic about our children's futures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edelman does get an my nerves a bit with his self-promotion, but I guess he does have a lot to crow about. But I try to catch his show every week. I knew the average American was going to get hit hard with taxes to pay for this, but his litany caught me by surprise. With all these road blocks placed in front of them, it is going to be tougher for the next generation to achieve the American dream.

    ReplyDelete